The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:45 PM ET, SEC Network

I'll be watching this game at Hooters because I don't get the SEC Network at my parent's house.

I will be wearing my New Era Orange Volunteers fitted 7 1/4 Hat, and a Colesseum Orange Volunteers Hoodie that I got on sale from Fanatics which arrived this week.

I'll be watching this game at Hooters because I don't get the SEC Network at my parent's house.

I will be wearing my New Era Orange Volunteers fitted 7 1/4 Hat, and a Colesseum Orange Volunteers Hoodie that I got on sale from Fanatics which arrived this week.

How many product placement contracts do you have? Or did you confuse VolNation with your Facebook or Twitter page?

On second thought, no, the spelling fits VolNation.

Last regular season game.
Go take care of business and go out with a bang.
Thanks for a fun and exciting season.
GBO!!!!

Glad they stopped on the drumline. Son was on is Highschool drumline. Only freshman(9th grade) to make it and then was Drumline Capt his senior, 1st competition his line won 1st in class and 1st in division. First time they did that. Wish he had wanted to play in college but said he didn't want to and I wasn't going to push.
I didn't know UT line was that small, they don't even have Tenors.
Feel bad for those majorettes.....Brrrrrrrrrrrr
Sorry for the side track...just brought back memories

Headed to Knoxville. I can't believe this is the last time I get to sit in Neyland Stadium and cheer for these seniors.
The seniors have been through a lot. I wish I could be there. They deserve respect for hanging in there through a boat load of crap!
Kudos to the Seniors!
tenor.gif

Glad they stopped on the drumline. Son was on is Highschool drumline. Only freshman(9th grade) to make it and then was Drumline Capt his senior, 1st competition his line won 1st in class and 1st in division. First time they did that. Wish he had wanted to play in college but said he didn't want to and I wasn't going to push.
I didn't know UT line was that small, they don't even have Tenors.
Feel bad for those majorettes.....Brrrrrrrrrrrr
Sorry for the side track...just brought back memories
Love all of us. Players, alums, band, all of us. Brothers and sisters, all Vols. I said it's great, to be, a Tennessee Vol!

VN Store

Back