The Official Tennessee vs. UAB Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

Matt Simms

I do remember dreading Simms...and to a lesser extent rick... but nothing like this.

Nothing. Like. This.

And IIRC neither was BOOED just for coming in the game. Dont remember seeing that before at home.

7 and 15 as a starter. He just threw a pick against a team we should be beating either 31 or 35 to nothing. Started nearly every drive on THEIR end of the field...and have 2 TDs...1 of which JG was on the bench for.

What an effing joke. I am kinda glad he threw YET ANOTHER ENDZONE PICK...sad to say...because now we SHOULDNT see him in the 2nd half. Shrout cant play worse than that...he just cant. He has by all accounts the strongest arm on the team. He would have at least 2 more passing TDs were he in the game...what a joke. What a damn joke

I've NEVER been so angry and turned off a UT game where they were up 23-0 at half. I'm baffled at Pruitt. I'm no longer mad at JG, it's on Pruitt. With all the gifts UAB has given Tennessee this should be 40+. Dampers all hope I had regarding the final 3 games. Playing this way we will lose all 3. Is it going to take JG dying on the field for Pruitt to finally pull him? What is it going to take? Seriously?
Man Pruitt drops to the bottom of the totem pole again for this gimmick tonight. Just because he wants to. I'm baffled he would do a kid like he did tonight. JT is going to start..oh wait..just a play or two. WOW. He did a lot for JT's hopes.

Here’s a serious question; for every ef up that JG does, and we all know he will ef up, why does CJP continue to play him? This is crazy, you keep screaming at him for efing up, I mean what in that stupid head of yours thinks is going to happen? Duh... sit him and play someone else
Insanity, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Makes me question Pruitt's ability to lead this team. He better have some damn good answers in the presser...

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Man Pruitt drops to the bottom of the totem pole again for this gimmick tonight. Just because he wants to. I'm baffled he would do a kid like he did tonight. JT is going to start..oh wait..just a play or two. WOW. He did a lot for JT's hopes.

Naw I’m not there. Defense is playing lights out and taking absolute advantage of UAB’s offense.

This is one of those games we have the luxury of complaining.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I do remember dreading Simms...and to a lesser extent rick... but nothing like this.

Nothing. Like. This.

And IIRC neither was BOOED just for coming in the game. Dont remember seeing that before at home.

7 and 15 as a starter. He just threw a pick against a team we should be beating either 31 or 35 to nothing. Started nearly every drive on THEIR end of the field...and have 2 TDs...1 of which JG was on the bench for.

What an effing joke. I am kinda glad he threw YET ANOTHER ENDZONE PICK...sad to say...because now we SHOULDNT see him in the 2nd half. Shrout cant play worse than that...he just cant. He has by all accounts the strongest arm on the team. He would have at least 2 more passing TDs were he in the game...what a joke. What a damn joke
It is sad that you're glad UT threw an interception.

What's up with the announcers... Can't say Guarantanos name, don't know the name of our starting running back.

These guys are a joke.

Crossing my fingers, would like the option to give Thompson the nickname "Quattro" after tonight's game...

VN Store

Back