The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

If I am Bailey, I hit the portal ASAP!!!
And do what exactly? He won't be playing.
If he wants to transfer he'd be dumb not to wait until the end of the season.
1. He won't be playing if he transfer, if anyone even picks him up
2. Since he won't be playing he may as well practice and stay in shape at TN
3. He's just a hit away from going in the game and next week is FL

There is literally no need. We aren’t opening up the playbook. Hooker has not held on to the ball and got hit hard on one play. There is literally zero reward to him staying in the game at all after that first hit. There is nothing but risk. I want to see Bailey but um not like these idiots who want to see him waltz into the Swamp to start just because Hooker gets hurt or banged up in the second half of a meaningless game that’s already decided.
I don’t disagree. I’m just saying that maybe it’s not the idiotic reason that poster gave. I think we will see HB soon.

Up five scores against a not very good team. No excuse now to not get Bailey some snaps. I would want to see him on live action for myself if I’m HC. Hell, you don’t wanna throw anyone into live action at the Swamp if Milton and Hooker were both to go down.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Exactly. Heupel doesn’t want to play him for fear he looks better than the other two and therefore makes Heupel look incompetent.
This is a tired, ignorant argument. I want to see Bailey too but don’t be stupid. If you don’t think CJH cares about winning, or the millions of dollars he’ll earn by always playing the best QB I don’t know what to tell you.

You can’t seriously believe a guy under as much pressure as a UT coach to keep his job….would actually do this ….. right ?
Did you just crawl out from under a rock? Google Jeremy Pruitt - he coached at a school very similar to UT, and rumor has it he may actually have done what you seem not not be able to imagine.

Reactions: Volstylexx
Good read for the keeper by Hooker. Tennessee up 35-0. I see improvement in this team considering we have new coaches, potential NCAA penalties, and lost a lot of good players.

They are much improved from last year. Unfortunately, still a long way from being a quality SEC caliber team.

Up five scores against a not very good team. No excuse now to not get Bailey some snaps. I would want to see him on live action for myself if I’m HC. Hell, you don’t wanna throw anyone into live action at the Swamp if Milton and Hooker were both to go down.

not like they won’t load the box anyway. Literally nothing else for them to worry about.

VN Store

Back