The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

OMG! This team is TERRIBLE! Coaching is TERRIBLE! I can't F'ng believe this. Even w/ 14 points, WE SUCK!

Does being a dual threat QB really mean anything if no one is threatened by their feet or. Arm??? For the love of all things orange put Bailey in and see what happens could it be any worse?????? The answer is NO

If Bailey ever does come in and completely carved it up…it’s confirmed that Heupel is the third coach in a row who couldn’t bring himself to start the best QB.

I’ve convinced myself part of the reason we haven’t seen Bailey is the pure fear Huepel has of what happens if he comes in and lights it up.

Does being a dual threat QB really mean anything if no one is threatened by their feet or. Arm??? For the love of all things orange put Bailey in and see what happens could it be any worse?????? The answer is NO
Lol this aged pretty well. He's already thrown for a touchdown and essentially ran for one. Sounds pretty dual threat to me

VN Store

Back