The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

I just want the guy who gives us the best chance to win to play. Don't care which one it is because they're all Vols. This vitriol toward Bailey is just wrong. The kid could have transferred out with the rest, but he chose to stay. He's only 19 and just a sophomore trying to play in a system that doesn't really fit his skill set. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take a dump on him. Give the kid credit and time to develop. Geez.

But you say nothing when people dump on Milton or Hooker.. yea ok

I like Bailey and think he is good but I can see now why the others might be chosen to play due to their mobility

If this were high school ball maybe. At this level you need somebody that’s a competent passer especially if you’re running the spread.

Reactions: CJBlaze
You don't honestly believe Fulmer would actually embrace Kiffin returning to UT do you? If you do, I don't know what to say.
We should not have embraced Fulmer coming back as AD. Every hire that has been made since the Kiffin departure has been a total disaster. Even the ADs and we have also had 2 interim HCs Hoke and Chaney

Reactions: VolInNW and CAVPUT
We should not have embraced Fulmer coming back as AD. Every hire that has been made since the Kiffin departure has been a total disaster. Even the ADs and we have also had 2 interim HCs Hoke and Chaney

why is Fulmer still in the conversation?

Well he beat Alabama 2 times in 3 years. I’d take our consistent SEC losing record if it meant we at least got to beat Alabama twice in 3 years. We haven’t even beaten them once in what, 15 years?
That’s great. He also followed that up by losing to Memphis by 3 TDs. There’s several reasons why no real program will touch him. He’s overrated as hell as well as a cheater

Every time Milton slings one deep I hear the chorus from Slaughter's Fly to the Angels in my head. If Heupel could fix that crap we would be a wee bit scary for most teams.

VN Store

Back