The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

Heupel isnt as good as Freeze, not even close. And Chadwell is better and a Tennessean ......

You can shill for Heupel all you want, however he has already lost one game that he should have won, but for his QB's. isn't Heup supposed to be a QB whisperer???
Haha Freeze doesn’t even have a winning SEC record and Chadwell hasn’t done squat. CJH wins almost 80% of his games and scores 30+ points every game

Heupel isnt as good as Freeze, not even close. And Chadwell is better and a Tennessean ......

You can shill for Heupel all you want, however he has already lost one game that he should have won, but for his QB's. isn't Heup supposed to be a QB whisperer???
Pointless. We were never getting Freeze. Heupel is our coach for the foreseeable future. I've accepted and embraced those facts. It is what it is. I'm supporting him until he proves to be another failure as a coach. While the talent is way, way down, I do like what I see so far. We aren't perfect but we're better coached and there's a different feel on this team. They seem to be enjoying the game and each other. The culture is changing. Won't happen overnight, but it is changing. I'm hopeful.

Dude, you’re miserable. Maybe this isn’t for you.

Hey, calm down man, Bailey's in now. He whispered to him and said get in there and do me proud.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

And Freeze ruined a great situation with off the field stuff. Keep crying because you don’t like Huepel. He’s still one of the top offensive minds in the country this isn’t hard to grasp

VN Store

Back