The Official Tennessee vs. Southern Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET (11/4/17), SEC Net.

Why? Cuz you say so? Again...players in perfect position. Has to make the play.

If the player was in perfect position, wouldn’t he have made the play? He let the wr and the pass get behind him, again, hence the completed pass and 69 yard gain.

Also, the qb had all day to throw. Maybe if we blitz/pressure him a bit there, he doesn’t complete that pass? Crazy thought, I know.

Reactions: 1 person
Uh, maybe because it was 3rd and long??? QB should not have had that much time to throw.

Cuz when we blitz, we've been effective, right? I forgot about all the sacks we have. Not everyone bliztes on every thied and long. Being predictable is bad. The scheme he called for had his DB in position. THAT is Shoops job.

Cuz when we blitz, we've been effective, right? I forgot about all the sacks we have. Not everyone bliztes on every thied and long. Being predictable is bad. The scheme he called for had his DB in position. THAT is Shoops job.

It's also knowing players weaknesses.

If the player was in perfect position, wouldn’t he have made the play? He let the wr and the pass get behind him, again, hence the completed pass and 69 yard gain.

Also, the qb had all day to throw. Maybe if we blitz/pressure him a bit there, he doesn’t complete that pass? Crazy thought, I know.

He failed to time his jump right. That ball should have been knocked down. Player fault. Not coach.

Mosely and Jumper just simply dont know where the ball is much of the time. Jumper is a friggen walkon who shouldn't be playing except for injuries and a lack of quality depth. So I give him credit for playing beyond his ability (tho cuss the coaches for having him there).
Moseley is/was a friggen 4* what is his excuse?

VN Store

Back