The Official Tennessee vs. Southern Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET (11/4/17), SEC Net.

We're 4-5 now--and as bad as we've been, we should be 6-3. We completely blew--chocked away--2 SEC wins (florida and kentucky). We should have won the kentucky game easily--7 times in the red zone or so and get, what, 12 points?--and the florida game, as is often the case, was there to be taken multiple times. This is Jones's problem.

You could even add in USCe. Last pass was in the Wrs hands. But we also got away with one vs GT...

not that bad Hey we got Misso who has scored 40pts their last 4 games and we got Vanderbilt to go lets look on the BRIGHT SIDE!

Fish nega's, Fish.

In all honesty Butch has a 50/50 shot at being here next year, but it's become obvious Currie does not listen to the fanatics. Currie has more information then the fanatics do, and it's HIS job to lose.

At the beginning of the season I thought CBJ would get 8 wins with this team and be back...I supported him and then he proceeds to have a putrid offense and loses to FL, GA, USCjr, BAMA and KY and is not going to beat LSU and probably not Mizzou in year 5. Laughing stock in the media and recruits dropping like flies...VFL coordinator issue...we need to change directions.

Glad these kids got a win. Bottom line is they need better coaching and better coaches. This offense his painful to watch. The kids would do just as well to draw up plays in the dirt and play straight up street ball.

At the beginning of the season I thought CBJ would get 8 wins with this team and be back...I supported him and then he proceeds to have a putrid offense and loses to FL, GA, USCjr, BAMA and KY and is not going to beat LSU and probably not Mizzou in year 5. Laughing stock in the media and recruits dropping like flies...VFL coordinator issue...we need to change directions.

I still don't think they beat Vandy

^^ that is pretty dang good. Not a lot to add. Especially if it plays out as described.

Yay we beat a garbage team. Fire our POS coach and we may even beat KY next year. Good times for Tennessee Football. Let's see how everyone feels after Missouri beatdown.

At this point I don't see TN beating Missouri. It could happen but I don't see it right now. Can't score enough points.

30f8aba.gif

Maybe a “pretty, pretty pretty good” chance?

VN Store

Back