The Official Tennessee vs. SC Game Thread - 6pm EST - FSN South

Ya for real, Brian Williams- if your listening- thanks a lot for actually making your free throws and having your best game when you played against the gamecocks!

Not sure if it was his best game... one of his better ones though - and he's always had a good free throw stroke for a big man.

It amazes me how immature these trolls are to get on another team's board and talk smack.

I'm pretty sure that this clown didn't set one pick to help Meeks score 54.

Do us a favor and go take a nap on some train tracks...

Hopefully you'll lay down right next to posivol and 5150...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good morning, how's evertang down yonder in dem sticks? Wipe the baccer spit off yurs compuuter boy.

Good morning, how's evertang down yonder in dem sticks? Wipe the baccer spit off yurs compuuter boy.
Things are just fine. Thanks for asking. Hope you have a wonderful day today.

Oh, by the way. My wife and stepson are both UK grads and huge Big Blue hoops fans and are as reasonable donors to the university as their income will allow. They asked me to tell you that you are embarassing their university.

That's all. Take care.

Things are just fine. Thanks for asking. Hope you have a wonderful day today.

Oh, by the way. My wife and stepson are both UK grads and huge Big Blue hoops fans and are as reasonable donors to the university as their income will allow. They asked me to tell you that you are embarassing their university.

That's all. Take care.

So we know who the bread winners are in that family!:crazy:

A guy in KY talking about the sticks in TN?

Pot...meet kettle.

Seriously...go find some tracks and lay on them. You serve no purpose in life...

Besides fondling family members of course...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back