The Official Tennessee vs. North Carolina State Game Thread, 2:30 PM ET, ESPN2

If the Vols win this game, do you guys think we will get close to the top 25 ?

Random question but I’ve seen the blue used in this years lady vol marketing and design and now in the men’s items as well. Is that something that will continue and grow? For b-ball at least

Just wondering if using blue balls for men's basketball is the best marketing gimmick?

Reactions: 1 person
For me, the key to this game will be whether we crash the offensive boards or not. Our offensive rebounding won us the game against Purdue, and then we seemed to regress against Villanova.

Overall I'm feeling good about today!

Have got to take care of the ball...Nc State wants to speed you up and turn you over, they don't have a ton of size so slowing things down, taking care of the ball and getting it inside to our bigs needs to be the focus imo.

for me, the key to this game will be whether we crash the offensive boards or not. Our offensive rebounding won us the game against purdue, and then we seemed to regress against villanova.

Overall i'm feeling good about today!

boom!

A win over NC State AND the Tarheels in the same season would be awesome for me living in North Carolina.

Go Vols!

For me, the key to this game will be whether we crash the offensive boards or not. Our offensive rebounding won us the game against Purdue, and then we seemed to regress against Villanova.

Overall I'm feeling good about today!

Not sure we regressed as much as the competition got better. Our loss was directly related to free throws and fast break points.

Someone give details. Not able to watch due to my female controlling the tv today :(

VN Store

Back