The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Don’t worry guys. With all this time on the sideline JG will have more time to think about ways he can set TN football back another few years.
tennessee-trash-can-775x465.png

If J G continues to play the whole way and look as bad as he did in the first half does it help give other guys a opportunity to win the job next year? Or does it not matter and we’ll just be stuck with them all season again next year?
Do you keep up with recruiting? Harrison Bailey will come in and push them all for the job

We play teams like this that we should blow out and say hell no we ain’t doing that. We’re gonna play down to your level and make this a Bawl game. Give the fans their money’s worth

Their offense is screen passes and QB Sneaks. How can we not stop this garbage?

The short answer is that while our team has grit, we still aren’t that good. Lots of holes. Getting better, but still barely serviceable in too many areas.

Reactions: 08Vol
How many more ridiculously stupid defensive penalties are we gonna have? Between those and JG, we’re giving the game away.

Reactions: joevol33
JG is consistently late on throws that are open, costing us points. He also panicks when under pressure sometimes and throws it up. Hence Indiana scores before the half. Just take the sack, punt and play D. Didn’t use his brain there
He didn't use his brain I agree, but had the o line held a block for a second there world have been no throw up, chicken or egg argument. He's not played well tonight, that's not what I'm debating. The o line has been bad QB play has been bad play calling questionable but the narrative is how bad JG is. No one else called out when it could be argued the o line play is the catalyst for JG play. I just hate the myopic hypocrisy of some here.

VN Store

Back