The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Gosh Tennessee is so horribly coached. Forced the first pass to JJ? You don’t think Indiana was thinking that? How much we pay these guys?
Seriously? You think the coaches told JG to throw to Jennings on that play and no one else nomatter what? Your blaming the wrong person.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Pruitt is being stupid putting JG back in. Give us a shot
I don't think JG is the answer but sometimes experience is best, two picks on one drive were thrown but not caught. What are you going to do? Sometimes the best option is hard to stomache.

Reactions: ptcarter
Does this seem like a team who understands they are down 10 in the 4th?

Nope. Almost seems like the team was content with just making a bowl. Indiana wants it more. They're playing like a team with an edge....a team determined to win. We are just going through the motions. It's as if everyone is expecting someone else to make a play and no one does.

I hate to have a defeatist attitude but I don't think we win this game with JG in the game.

I agree. I already posted that I thought this one is over (I know it never is until it is, but this one just smells like desperation to me at this point).

Maurer didn't look too hot his series but he did get points. He also hasn't played any in weeks...
I think I'd at least give him another series to settle down.
Maurer or Strout should maybe see if they have any bits on the transfer portal...
Gotta figure that JG coming back, HB ain't gonna sit that bench 2yrs

VN Store

Back