The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

Maybe if Bama didn’t play with essentially 5 guards, then maybe he could see some run but I don’t think this is the game for him to see extended minutes like he did today.
G
Fulkerson is often found on the perimeter by design causing havoc and I don't see that happening with URO....Should be interesting on how Barnes approaches this without Fulk....

1 for 11 to end the first half....what’s your criteria for a scoring drought?

Well, I was considering droughts effecting defense, which causes the opponent to make it closer. UF went through droughts too, which happens in basketball. I can’t say I watched close enough to know that we were 1-11 in a stretch. But this game was much better offensively than others. Scored 78 with missed free throws and at least 3 wide open missed 3’s.

I think Plasvic played a really good game today but there is no way that he can match up with anybody tomorrow. I would go with Olivier or even EJ

My biggest issue with Plasvic is that he doesn't play like a 7 footer. If you are going to play a small lineup then your 7 footer has to make that team pay. Plasvic generally plays shorter with no athleticism.

My biggest issue with Plasvic is that he doesn't play like a 7 footer. If you are going to play a small lineup then your 7 footer has to make that team pay. Plasvic generally plays shorter with no athleticism.

I thought he did today. He effected a few shots in the paint, sealed off a couple of offensive plays, and his length effected the screen up top. I have hope that he can contribute in years to come.

I agree. Just saying the offense got open shots that were missed. Offense lookedmuch better.
Bailey is always a crap shoot unless he has a wide open 3. He doesn't ever need to try and create a shot. Unless we have foul trouble on the perimeter, he needs only 15 min/game. Right now anyway.

That he sealed off the lane with a screen today that led to. Jemes" dunk, is almost good enough. He also had a critical put back. Just a touch more of that could be huge moving forward. Especially with the Fulkerson injury

That he sealed off the lane with a screen today that led to. Jemes" dunk, is almost good enough. He also had a critical put back. Just a touch more of that could be huge moving forward. Especially with the Fulkerson injury

If we can get this type of effort we saw today then I would be happy. Some teams would be a bad matchup for him, like Alabama. For that reason, I think ORN gets more PT tomorrow.

VN Store

Back