The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

I hate that the game has passed by Rick Barnes. Running that "outdated offense" and never making adjustments isn't worth 5,000,000/year. He's not doing his job. Coasting into retirement. Bad defensive scheme

"When we are at our best, we can beat anybody". Rick f'ing Barnes
154D551F-6988-469C-819A-C95CD3D9729C.gif

Nice win. Pretty much dominant from early on.

Pun not intended, but boys better bring their A game tomorrow.

Reactions: vol94
Finebaum just said Fulky in the hospital. They are worried about his eye. You can get a detached retina easy from a blow like that.

Reactions: walkenvol
Why are their comments about Barnes needing to retire m, etc?

TN win the game. Did something bad happen or did we almost give the game away? I haven’t had time to read or review stats as at work.
We got the Win so that’s great - survive and advance .

Thanks!

I hate that the game has passed by Rick Barnes. Running that "outdated offense" and never making adjustments isn't worth 5,000,000/year. He's not doing his job. Coasting into retirement. Bad defensive scheme

"When we are at our best, we can beat anybody". Rick f'ing Barnes

It’s going to happen, but we also missed wide open shots. We shot 36% from 3, and I recall at least 3-4 wide open missed ones.

Okay, I feel comfortable now. Nice win, hope Fulky is okay. We need him.

Give it your best shot tomorrow, but I'm going in with low expectations.
Idk... we probably need to play small ball vs Bama anyhow defensively due to the drive/3 offense. We may be able to survive tomorrow but I hope he is cleared by NCAA time.

All you need to know about Pat Adams is watching his technical call on Jeronne Maymon. Bunny ears and thin skinned. Too bad we keep seeing him every year.

The T he called on Maymon in the SECT is one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Ironically, that game was against Florida too.

Reactions: VolGee4
No not really, more about JJJ and Pons on both ends of floor. Without Fulk, Barnes needs to change defense to defend 3pt. Bama jacked 36 today, most off of turnovers.
Bamas gonna jack threes, I agree we have to adjust the D. But KJ and JS are going to have to score and create tomorrow.

Reactions: beachvol23

VN Store

Back