The Official Tennessee vs. Brigham Young Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

The other 2 QB we have must be awful. If that's the best QB we can put on the field JG. I would love to talk to the people that rated this Quarterback in High School. Heck Dresser Winn is a QB. Hes just not playing with the right team right now.

Obviously the Cheney Ainsley hires ain't working. Somebody should have called a timeout and stressed to the Defense Not to let anyone get behind them! C'mon Man. Football 101. THIS is what happens when you lose your Top Corner to a Domestic Issue. NUTS.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
JG timing is just off. He is playing tentatively when we desperately need a leader on offense. JJ keeps bailing him out but even that is not enough. I look for a change this week. I mean damn, how much worse can it get?

JG timing is just off. He is playing tentatively when we desperately need a leader on offense. JJ keeps bailing him out but even that is not enough. I look for a change this week. I mean damn, how much worse can it get?
Time to give Maurer the ball. It's UTC and maybe he'll do ok instead of throwing him in fresh to FL
Pruitt did get in JG face tonight so maybe he'll sit him
This next game is the time to see what you have with the other two QB's.

VN Store

Back