The Official Tennessee vs. Brigham Young Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

I’m to the point where I dread someone asking us to come over and watch the game at their party, or worse yet, ask us to go to the game with them.

Can you give us some snippets?

Sorry he chilled a little after I posted that. At the outset, he was asked something like "what play would you have done differently" or something like that , and he responded pretty angrily with "the one that went for (however many) yards with 17 seconds-aight." He was just being a bit of a prick, but I also probably jumped the gun a little. He just doesn't come across well in these, imo.

Reactions: 99grad
This one isn’t on Pruitt. Sure he could have done some things different but you would be gun shy to if JG was holding the gun. However he needs to stick to an ol line. And on the d side he called the right packages all nite but when 4 guys can’t cover 2 guys that’s not on the coach
It is on Pruitt he needs to get over his love affair with JG. The guy is single-handedly tearing down the University of Tennessee and all the tradition the helped built it.

I think JG will transfer out after the season and go to a team in the Northeast for his senior season. I could see him going over to Rutgers,Pitt,Syracuse,UConn or Boston College.

I’m afraid we are not going to win with JG, that’s the first time I’ve said that, but it’s becoming more evident, game by game

I think JG will transfer out after the season and go to a team in the Northeast for his senior season. I could see him going over to Rutgers,Pitt,Syracuse,UConn or Boston College.

I hope you're right. I've been on the JG hate train since his first snap at UT. Never liked this kid as a QB for our team.

Wow I should have just watched the USD Nebraska Volleyball game, and Texas-LSU to avoid seeing that I wish didn't see that harrowing defeat in Rocky Top.

Would have been less depressing since I wouldn't have seen that the abysmal chokejob in another winnable game again in Rocky Top.
Like the awful Hellraiser direct to DVD Sequels the 2019 Volunteers have found 2 different ways to disappoint and frustrate with 2 awful losses.

LSU is a football team! I'm sending adoption papers to Baton Rouge.

Reactions: GoBears
Sorry he chilled a little after I posted that. At the outset, he was asked something like "what play would you have done differently" or something like that , and he responded pretty angrily with "the one that went for (however many) yards with 17 seconds-aight." He was just being a bit of a prick, but I also probably jumped the gun a little. He just doesn't come across well in these, imo.

Thanks, man I appreciate the response. I might have to get off here before I blow a damn gasket over these damn Sunshine pumpers, people farting rainbows out their buttholes. This program right now is a 5 alarm dumpster fire at a recycling plant. **** do we even beat UTC????

This is all on JG more than the defense. If Tn had a decent QB that can put points on the board then the game would of been different. Pruitt is letting JG get him fired

BUT; You Cannot allow a receiver to get behind you when that's the ONLY way you can get beat.

The team is young. Yes. We're going to have to live with stupid mistakes. But giving up that last pass in regulation? Isn't that something you learn to prevent in at least high school? I'm not sure I can watch this year. Just too much. Always finding a way to lose. And yes, if JG played like the seasoned vet he is, we'd win both games. But who else is there?

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Graduated from UTC. Never cared for their sports programs, would travel to Knoxville on Saturdays sometimes to see vols games instead. Might dress in some Moc gear I have Saturday and enjoy my alma matter's chance of glory

3rd and 6 game on the line and they allow a 64 yard pass play. Unbelievable. I am beyond words. This is so gawd awful. This is the lowest of the low for UT in decades. The situation is entirely hopeless. Can we win one game? Gawd I HATE Beldar.

VN Store

Back