The Official Tennessee vs. #7 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Heading out the door. Got my flags and magnets on. Go Big Orange! THWG!

SEC Network slipped in the hobnail boot game early this morning. lol They love to beat that dead mule smh.

Do our players grunt? I was wondering just how players are "developed" and how it might vary from team to team. I read an article about developing aggression in a player. One of the suggestions is to encourage the player to step up his "grunting". (I'm assuming at the LOS). It got me to thinking, I've watched the NFL and heard their lines grunting clearly. However, I don't hear grunting in college games - at least our games. Is this due to lack of microphones targettng them, or are they relatively quiet compared to the next level? Personally, I like the sound of an aggressive "grunt".

Gonna be a big day!

Two pretty even teams. With one percieved as great and one percieved as terrible. Granted, we have not performed to our level and that is on the coaching. But it makes for a very realistic upset setting!

Few years ago an upset to top 10 team, just not feasible. This team, if it plays inspired can go head to head and win! Could be very big win for the team!

We shall see if they embrace this opportunity!

Go Vols!

Gonna be a big day!

Two pretty even teams. With one percieved as great and one percieved as terrible. Granted, we have not performed to our level and that is on the coaching. But it makes for a very realistic upset setting!

Few years ago an upset to top 10 team, just not feasible. This team, if it plays inspired can go head to head and win! Could be very big win for the team!

We shall see if they embrace this opportunity!

Go Vols!

I can only hope so!

Good morning Fellow Vol Fans!!

I'm hoping for a great game and one without injuries. I hope our team finds a way to push through today and win this game, got my Orange colored glasses ready!

Go Vols!!

If one of the shining hallmarks of Butch is his stellar recruiting all these years...then why are we unranked and big underdog vs a fellow sec foe in year 5? Really not trying to be negative.

If one of the shining hallmarks of Butch is his stellar recruiting all these years...then why are we unranked and big underdog vs a fellow sec foe in year 5? Really not trying to be negative.

Good recruiter. Bad coach and developer of talent.

Not to worry.
It's been handled.
And this was partially, or primarily my fault.

Apparently, a group showed up this morning at the Village looking for some different activities than are normally offered on Gameday in Knoxville.

A little background.
I usually take the pulse of Vol Nation on weeks that we play a big rival by putting up a poll to see who our fans think will win and by how many points.
Well, due to a typographical auto correct situation, the wording came out in such a manner on the headline that, (if you didn't open the post for details) you might be slightly confused over the difference between the meaning of "poleing" vs "polling ".

Anyway, I apologize to all involved.
But, some credit should go to all of the creativity with the checkered arseless chaps, orange and white banana hammocks and Big Orange pole vaults borrowed from the Track team.

Last edited:
Thinking about taking my girlfriend up for her first UT game today. Don't wanna spend $300 though if checker neyland is gonna be riddled with red... anybody got a pulse on the attendance?

Someone who will be there do whatever you have to to ensure we win. I'll donate bail money 😬

VN Store

Back