The Official Tennessee vs. #7 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I promise not to post on this thread until half time once the game starts. It works better for me. If nothing else it reduces my personal meltdowns by half. I read a lot of really wacky posts in the first half so I don't see that changing this game. IF UGA beats us it will be very evident by halftime IMO. However if the staff and Vols find themselves close or even ahead at the half, Vols win!!! GBO!!

I promise not to post on this thread until half time once the game starts. It works better for me. If nothing else it reduces my personal meltdowns by half. I read a lot of really wacky posts in the first half so I don't see that changing this game. IF UGA beats us it will be very evident by halftime IMO. However if the staff and Vols find themselves close or even ahead at the half, Vols win!!! GBO!!

Just let it flow man. I do it every week :)

I’m a very impulsive poster during games. Little to no filter

Will be sitting in my beach chair on Pensacola Beach listening on radio. If the game gets away from us I still have some beautiful scenery to watch.

Regardless of how I feel about Jones I hope like hell he can put a plan together that gets the Vols a W at the end of the day. Other than beating Florida there's nothing better than wrecking Georgias season early and watching them cry.

I wonder if that Georgia fan will post another YouTube video ��

Does anyone else think that USC's loss last night will serve as a wake up call to favored, ranked teams today? Part of my path to victory involved the Dawgs coming in a bit flat to start the game.

Does anyone else think that USC's loss last night will serve as a wake up call to favored, ranked teams today? Part of my path to victory involved the Dawgs coming in a bit flat to start the game.

No, they were vastly overrated.

Just looking at the QB play

9 TD to 7 INT

That's not T5 play.

I'll be at work today, but Go Vols! I hate Georgia, I hope that somehow Butch and company have brainstormed all week and have a miracle up their sleeves.

Hitting up some bars tonight before getting up bright and early at 415 to watch the game.

Georgia is gonna get the hell beat out of em. Can't wait!

VN Store

Back