The Official Tennessee vs. #17 Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Same thing that held them back all season, can't hit from the outside even when wide open. Had the shots to make a come back but those 5 minute blank spells and oh for's are tough.

Reactions: BisonVol
Whatever you have to tell yourself. Fact is he owns Barnes and is coming off a final four. I’m sure all the AU fans can’t appreciate that FF because Pearl had a BBQ
Everything I stated above is fact, no speculation, no innuendos, straight fact. You see Pearl had so much more than a BBQ there...I understand u pray at the altar of Pearl, but please dont diminish his track record of constant transgressions

Tenn Cup....it's just reality for Vol fans. Can't say I'm surprised.

He will and the more knowledgeable fans know it.

It’s the ones who think Pearl didn’t do anything wrong who needs a reality check.

As do the ones who still hold this idiotic belief that all we have to do is fire Barnes, offer Bruce the job, and he'll come crawling back to Knoxville

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
The win against Kentucky was just a gift to help with a throwaway season. Now..it's officially a blowout.

Pay players what ever but the NCAA just don't like you to lie about grilling out.
I recall our fans wanting him back. I hate AU, but let’s face facts, Pearl is a good coach and gets the most out of his players. A grill out is not nearly as bad as paying players and let those dirty coaches stay around. It’s a TN curse.

I recall our fans wanting him back. I hate AU, but let’s face facts, Pearl is a good coach and gets the most out of his players. A grill out is not nearly as bad as paying players and let those dirty coaches stay around. It’s a TN curse.
TN Shouldn't have fired Pearl and the NCAA shouldn't have been so harsh on him. That ruling was a joke!

Everything I stated above is fact, no speculation, no innuendos, straight fact. You see Pearl had so much more than a BBQ there...I understand u pray at the altar of Pearl, but please dont diminish his track record of constant transgressions
The point is that everybody is cheating like crazy but we lost our coach because he hot caught with a spatula in his hand.

The sad fact is that Pearl is a better coach than Barnes. Barnes is probably the better human. Unfortunate things ended the way the did for Pearl at UT, but as long as he owns Barnes’ ass, you won’t stop hearing it.

Reactions: jeff1vol
I always like our chances of beating KY over beating Pearl and Auburn......Seems Pearl is to Barnes what Saban/SOS was to Fulmer.

Reactions: jeff1vol
Just bad defensive showing and auburn got hot. That’s a hard combo to overcome when we turn it over like we do as well. Had a few shots at a momentum run. Hopefully they pull a tourney miracle next week.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back