The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Well the kicking game has been a borderline joke for 2 years as well.

But yeah, offense is good. Hopefully our running back continues to perform like a generational freak, otherwise I have my doubts that will continue as well.
two, maybe three year window to get to the SB. After that...........rebuild.

JR needs to go all in on Defense in FA and the draft this off season.

Reactions: Vols4us
From the draft they need a quick receiver like Waddle or Shi Smith. Humphries has been a bust. The rest of it should be D. FA signings will be the key to extend this window. One of which should not be Clowney IMO.

Not that I think it will happen (I think he goes to Pittsburgh with his bros) but I wonder how much the Titans and Vrabel will be in on the JJ Watt sweepstakes.

Not that I think it will happen (I think he goes to Pittsburgh with his bros) but I wonder how much the Titans and Vrabel will be in on the JJ Watt sweepstakes.
It'd take a miracle for them to create any cap space to afford JJ unless he took the vet. min. which I doubt he'd do.

Be a nice addition.....especially if he can stay healthy. Read somewhere they were looking at Clowney 1 more year. But I agree, he'll probably be in Pitt with his brothers.

Be a nice addition.....especially if he can stay healthy. Read somewhere they were looking at Clowney 1 more year. But I agree, he'll probably be in Pitt with his brothers.
Didn't I see that the Steelers are no where near having the CAP space for him.

Him and Favre were my favorite QBs as a kid loved their toughness and grit.
Cool I’m a few generations back. I thought Montana and Fouts were fun to watch. Stabler and Bradshaw was getting up in age and White just replaced Roger in Dallas. I grew up loving the NFL! 28 pencils 28 helmets! Fun times

Looks mostly okay based on 2020, but these predictions never turn out how ppl expect. You can pretty much guarantee at least 1 or 2 teams from the top two rows will have a letdown and a couple from the bottom two will be pleasant surprises. The ones in the middle row could finish damn near anywhere and it wouldn’t be that surprising.

Reactions: tvolsfan and MAD
Not much of a surprise but J-Rob said during his presser today that we have had contact with Watt and that we'll see where it goes.

VN Store

Back