The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

It really was an inexplicable decision. Make that first down and should at least tie it up.
The offense didn’t execute, but Vrabel and Smith made head scratching decisions today. Those cost you in the playoffs where the margin for error is razor thin.

I’ve been satisfied with the Vrabel. The last few years have been some of the most fun I’ve had as a Titan fan, but there are times where Vrabel leaves you saying WTF. I feel like our window is still open, but we can’t afford another bad offseason.

mr.checkerboards

The offense didn’t execute, but Vrabel and Smith made head scratching decisions today. Those cost you in the playoffs where the margin for error is razor thin.

I’ve been satisfied with the Vrabel. The last few years have been some of the most fun I’ve had as a Titan fan, but there are times where Vrabel leaves you saying WTF. I feel like our window is still open, but we can’t afford another bad offseason.
If we can add anything without subtracting too much I agree. However I just dont see it with next years schedule being as tough as it is. I think we take a step back.

PlanetVolunteer

If we can add anything without subtracting too much I agree. However I just dont see it with next years schedule being as tough as it is. I think we take a step back.
If our defense improves to at least being in the top 15 we make the playoffs again easily. I mean if we had last years defense we probably end up 14-2 this year.

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Vrabel interviewed Teryl Austin for DC. Spent 3 years in Baltimore with Dean Pees. Served as coordinator for Detroit (2014-2017) and Cincinnati (2018). Spent last year as an assistant with Pittsburgh.

Volfan1000

The Falcons just had their second interview with Smith and he is likely the leader as the new head coach with Saints executive Terry Fontenot likely to be the team's new general manager after Detroit hired the Rams's executive who was the other finalist for the Falcons's general manager.

Vols4us

Old Warhorse
The Falcons just had their second interview with Smith and he is likely the leader as the new head coach with Saints executive Terry Fontenot likely to be the team's new general manager after Detroit hired the Rams's executive who was the other finalist for the Falcons's general manager.
Falcons offered it to him. He will probably accept.

VN Store

Sponsors