The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

So it looks like we could have Jayon Brown and Adam Humphries back for the game. As for the Chiefs they're waiting to see how Chris Jones does today before making the call, Kelce missed some practice with a lingering knee injury but wasn't expected to miss the game.

So it looks like we could have Jayon Brown and Adam Humphries back for the game. As for the Chiefs they're waiting to see how Chris Jones does today before making the call, Kelce missed some practice with a lingering knee injury but wasn't expected to miss the game.
Both teams will shoot them up and most will play.Sad but that's what happens.

At this point, I want the Chiefs at full strength. The media is getting ridiculous with they’re crowning of the Chiefs, you would think Mahomes is Brady and the Chiefs are a dynasty and they can’t be stopped. I want no excuses if the Titans get a victory.

Reactions: Vols4us
At this point, I want the Chiefs at full strength. The media is getting ridiculous with they’re crowning of the Chiefs, you would think Mahomes is Brady and the Chiefs are a dynasty and they can’t be stopped. I want no excuses if the Titans get a victory.
There will be excuses either way. We’re one game away from the Super Bowl, I’d be fine with them missing every single one of their starters if it meant we get to advance.

Tbh, who cares if there are excuses? I don't care if they are down to Make-A-Wish kids, just win.

Key stat as far as I am concerned on a cold day at KC. Chiefs are a half yard per attempt worse against the rush than the Pats or Ravens were. If they load the box, which they will probably have to do, Tannehill's guys have one on one coverage. I like our chances. Do not abandon the run no matter what. Use it to hit the play action stuff.

On D, same song second verse like the Ravens' plan. Set the edge to control Mahome's mobility and push the pocket by Casey, Simmons and Jones. Good coverage on Kelce inside and give S help to Jackson or whoever has Hill.

Play hard, smart and do your job.

Pretty sure Matthew Judon is roughly the same size as Frank Clark and Henry made him his bitch. These guys need to learn to shut up.

Gonna be cold as hell in KC. I know that doesn't usually affect games that much, but I think in Henry's case it will actually make him more effective because guys will shy away from tackling him even more than they normally do, especially late. Everything hurts a little more in the cold. We just need a lead or a close game heading into the 4th and then let Henry start gashing them for 6+ yard carries up the middle. And the more he does that the more likely he is to break one.

Reactions: Glocker_Alum_2005

VN Store

Back