The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

upload_2020-1-16_16-12-12-jpeg.17040

Look, there’s no “easy road” anymore. We have to defeat 2 great teams to win the Super Bowl. It comes down to who wants it more, and who can make the big plays in critical moments.
It still seems ridiculous. My brain can’t comprehend the possibility of Ryan Tannehill leading a 9-7 team to a super bowl victory. It doesn’t feel possible.

Travis Kelce was again limited in practice today and Chris Jones remains out. I expect Kelce to be a go but Reid said Jones is going to be another 50-50 decision before kickoff.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It still seems ridiculous. My brain can’t comprehend the possibility of Ryan Tannehill leading a 9-7 team to a super bowl victory. It doesn’t feel possible.

Well, it’s sports. The St. Louis Blues had the worst record in the NHL halfway through the season last year, fired their coach, and went on to win the Stanley Cup.

With that said, I’m still in shock. I can’t believe we’re one win from the Super Bowl. All I know, is we have to take advantage of this opportunity, right now, to win the Lombardi Trophy. It could be 20 years before we’re in this position again. I hope the guys play like their lives depend on it.

Sometimes I feel like that too, but then I remember that a 9-7 Giants team beat a 16-0 Patriots team to win it all and that Nick Foles has a super bowl ring.

Still very much a long shot, but this Titans team is very good. They are here for a reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Sometimes I feel like that too, but then I remember that a 9-7 Giants team beat a 16-0 Patriots team to win it all and that Nick Foles has a super bowl ring.

Still very much a long shot, but the Titans are here for a reason.
Heck I remember when the 9-7 LA Rams played the 12-4 Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl in January 1980.

Reactions: orangepridenation

Dear god I'm hyped. I'm glad to enjoying this run with ya'll. We may disagree over some things the team does but we're all Titan fans. I really don't remember the '99 (being 7) run so this one is truly special for me. I've never seen any of my teams (Titans, Vols, Reds) win a championship so I hope that changes this year.

Still very much a long shot, but this Titans team is very good. They are here for a reason.

They were also only 1 of two 6 seed teams to make the Súper Bowl.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangepridenation
If y’all beat Mahomes you would have beaten the last three NFL MVP’s (once Lamar wins his)

VN Store

Back