The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I'll say this again.

Vrabel is an arrogant dunce

So much stupid in this. For one, why the heck would have have any confidence? But two, that's not even the bigger issue, which is we were down 7 with time running out and had a 4th and 4 that we could make.

Man he's really been bad this year.

Reactions: TrentVol
Vrabel just had to make sure everybody knew he's not a good HC.

I'm over MM. He ain't it.

I'm also over bad O-line play. I really thought Robinson was going to get it done as GM. Sadly, that does not appear to be the case. That's a lot of money he's spent on a bad O-line.

Honestly his strategy is pretty easy to identify, either throw to the wide open receiver or take a sack.
That’s an oversimplification, but you’re correct that he isn’t forcing passes. He has taken sacks that he could’ve avoided, but I fault the line for most of them.

Reactions: Rishvol
That’s an oversimplification, but you’re correct that he isn’t forcing passes. He has taken sacks that he could’ve avoided, but I fault the line for most of them.
Yes it is, I was being sarcastic but there is truth to that statement as well.

There is. I like Mariota but I won’t fault people for feeling otherwise. If we do move on from him who do you think we should go after?
Out of curiosity I googled 2020 NFL mock draft. The 1st one I clicked on had us taking Jalen Hurts, the 2nd Jake Fromm.

I would be ecstatic if we landed Fromm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vols4us
Out of curiosity I googled 2020 NFL mock draft. The 1st one I clicked on had us taking Jalen Hurts, the 2nd Jake Fromm.

I would be ecstatic if we landed Fromm.
Fromm would be great. I think he’ll have a nice career in the NFL, so long as he doesn’t go the Aaron Murray route. Hurts is a great quarterback for sure, but I would worry about how well he would do in a pro style offense. Burrow’s another one that I’m going to try and keep my eye on. I haven’t watched many LSU games recently, but it seems like he’s throwing 5 touchdowns a game every time I look at the box score.

Lawrence is the next sure thing IMO but we'll never get him.
That's what sucks about being a Titans fan. Were never bad enough to get real elite talent in the draft and we never trade up high enough to get it. Luckily this year most of the worst teams already have QBs so a guy like Fromm could easily fall to us

Reactions: Rishvol
That's what sucks about being a Titans fan. Were never bad enough to get real elite talent in the draft and we never trade up high enough to get it. Luckily this year most of the worst teams already have QBs so a guy like Fromm could easily fall to us
Fromm is very much like Mariota arm talent wise, and in his lack of ability to quickly break down defenses, he just has a less likable personality. Fromme is better at pre snap recognition imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzMaster001
Fromm is very much like Mariota arm talent wise, and in his ability to quickly break down defenses, he just has a less likable personality.
This is the main reason I don't want Fromm. Can we get a QB that can make all the throws for once? I'm not that familiar with Jordan Love of Utah State, who is getting a lot of hype right now, but what I've read sounds promising.

Mariota was taken 2nd overall....Davis 5th...Conklin 8th
5 top 10 picks since 2011

Do y’all think there are good kickers out of work or something? Maher, Santos, Carolina K all looked like trash yesterday. There’s a 46 year old still working...it’s that thin.

Do y’all think there are good kickers out of work or something? Maher, Santos, Carolina K all looked like trash yesterday. There’s a 46 year old still working...it’s that thin.
I agree actually. In some ways I feel like we had to part with Santos but I hated the fact it gave Vrabel some cover for some really stupid game management decisions he's made.

Plus we get a guy who's not really any better.

What is Lewan doing going after Phillips on social media? He’s trash on the field, loses and wants to talk smack.

VN Store

Back