The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

It sounds like Saffold’s been struggling a bit.
He's a beast in the run game but hasn't been great in the passing game, still not convinced it's all on him though. Something is off between the o line and the QB, timing is wrong. I still think something is very off or wrong with Marcus.

I think this is his last year with us, I feel like they have put him in a sink or swim situation and he's not consistently swimming.

The local radio station here in Morristown predicted Denver would beat the Titans by 10+ points tomorrow. Their reasoning was the altitude change. Thought it was absolutely ridiculous

The local radio station here in Morristown predicted Denver would beat the Titans by 10+ points tomorrow. Their reasoning was the altitude change. Thought it was absolutely ridiculous

Yeah it'll be the titans extreme bi-polar disorder that will get Denver to beat them by 10+

I don't expect them to play well tomorrow, with that being said it likely means they will stay true to their schizophrenia and play lights out.

They'll either look like a playoff team or a team interested in sucking it up for the number one pick next year. Not much in between for this team.

VN Store

Back