The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Great weather for a great game! Had a really good crowd i thought considering the rought start to the season. Levis played really well for his first NFL start against a solid D. He showed off his arm strength and it's a huge help to have one of the best WR's in the league to throw too. Love the sets with Henry and Spears in the backfield at the same time. D-line was bringing it today and that was a nice to see. Good W and on to the next one. Hoping Levis can continue his good play against another tough team on a short week. Titan Up!

Reactions: Rockytoptalker
Curious to see how Levis does against a much better defense/ pass rush on Thursday. Our Oline is still trash.

Did Vrabel really say that when Tannehill is healthy, he will start?
I hope not.

Levis is a rookie so mistakes will be made, but as long as he continues to show progress Vrabel should stick with him as the starter. He had 100% faith in his arm as well as Hopkins’ ability to make the catch. I think some of Tannehill’s issues this season stem from possibly not being completely confident in either (Though our line certainly never did him any favors).

Im aware of that, It was a shot at those complaining about the throwback weekend. I was saying if it was the Texans history, I dont think they wouldve complained, but I get the Titans not liking it.

I'm pretty sure it comes down to merchandise sales, even though UH wasn't selling theirs.

VN Store

Back