The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Cool story. Most QBs don’t work out. This is still impressive. Especially given how many on here immediately started crying about the pick
Dude just stop. Mariota and Will Levis are the ONLY QBs in NFL history to throw 4 TDs in their first start....so obviously that means they will have mirror careers.
He played well today, im not denying that. Im just saying today doesnt mean hes our answer.

O yeah, I get it now. I see why someone doesn’t want his ignorant opinions bumped
But preseason was enough for you to answer that? Let’s be slow with our opinion now, but not then?
I know what I said about him, im not worried. He played well, he got to play from ahead without pressure. Lets see what he does when things arent easy for him.

Dude just stop. Mariota and Will Levis are the ONLY QBs in NFL history to throw 4 TDs in their first start....so obviously that means they will have mirror careers.

It’s about as logical as declaring victory after one game.

I believe I was critical of the pick based on need not Levis himself. Feel free to bump that s*** @Vol8188. I’ll own it.

Sure hope Levis is the real deal regardless, as I would hate to have to go QB three drafts in a row next draft.

It’s about as logical as declaring victory after one game.

I believe I was critical of the pick based on need not Levi’s himself. Feel free to bump that s*** @Vol8188. I’ll own it.

Sure hope Levis is the real deal regardless, as I would hate to have to go QB three drafts in a row next draft.
Yeah id be great if he is the answer, but im not going to declare we have a franchise QB after one game.

Reactions: Orange.
I know what I said about him, im not worried. He played well, he got to play from ahead without pressure. Lets see what he does when things arent easy for him.

So preseason August 19th was enough for you to know he wasn’t the one?

But now that he plays in an actual game against a top 3 defense, now we have to take our time in making a decision?

You don’t see the irony in that?

So preseason August 19th was enough for you to know he wasn’t the one?

But now that he plays in an actual game against a top 3 defense, now we have to take our time in making a decision?

You don’t see the irony in that?
He looked like the same joke, I watched for 2 years at Kentucky.

And again Atlanta isnt great, theyve played a pretty weak schedule.

He looked like the same joke, I watched for 2 years at Kentucky.

And again Atlanta isnt great, theyve played a pretty weak schedule.

So August was early enough to know all this, but the end of October isn’t? Is that your actual stance or are you willing to say you made an ignorant judgement based on very limited data?

VN Store

Back