The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

We signed former 1st round pick Tak McKinley to the practice squad.
20 career sacks. Hasn’t lived up to his 1st round potential, and I think injuries might’ve played a role in that (Though I’m not too familiar with him) but definitely a good addition to the practice squad.

Looks like we're winning the division again

Sorry media. Sorry the Colts continue to disappoint you. I guess we'll just keep being good and ignored.

Yes we lost to the Giants. Don't overreact. We may not be super bowl good and it sucks but we are clearly the best in our division. Which isn't surprising.

Frank Reich fired before or after week 8?
Indy is really bad. I'll take the over on Week 8 though. Other teams that have been truly atrocious so far include the Arizona Cardinals (which I predicted), the Cincinnati Bengals (which I never would have predicted), and Denver. Denver has scored 9 points in 5 goal-to-go situations so far this season in their first 6 quarters of play.

Josh Gordon will be active tonight we'll see if he has anything left or another name to the long list of failed vet WRs the Titans have signed.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
I think the defense will keep us in it at least the 1st half. Hopefully the offense doesn’t suck. I wanna see a big breakout run from Henry.

I think the defense will keep us in it at least the 1st half. Hopefully the offense doesn’t suck. I wanna see a big breakout run from Henry.

I did not see the game last week..probably the first in years.
Is RT play decent?

Haha I didn’t notice any big issues with the offensive line but it was against the Giants. Will find out more tonight.

Well double error on me..I did watch the first half and didnt see the second half.
Dang..

Haha Titans don’t even get Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. We get the announcing crew from last year.

VN Store

Back