The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I wanted to convince myself we will play inspired for TS, JG will continue to make money throws while and Chandler leads leads us to a win. But my head says otherwise. JG will not go 8/8 on 3rd and long as he did vs. Barn. Teams usually struggle the week after getting beat down by Bama. It's an SEC road game. Their run D sucks, but we can't run block, so I am sure they will look much improved against us. I do think we struggle to put it in the end zone as well. This is our toughest remaining game, no doubt. Speads is 8. SC covers, but take the under.
Agree with most everything you wrote, besides the “this is our toughest remaining opponent”.....don’t believe that’s true at all. Both Missouri and Kentucky will be more difficult for us, and Vandy will be favored as well. We need to get this one, but for most all the reasons you listed, it’s very unlikely. Hopefully we can find a way to steal this one, otherwise it’s highly doubtful we get a Bowl game imo.

Last edited:
I wanted to convince myself we will play inspired for TS, JG will continue to make money throws while and Chandler leads leads us to a win. But my head says otherwise. JG will not go 8/8 on 3rd and long as he did vs. Barn. Teams usually struggle the week after getting beat down by Bama. It's an SEC road game. Their run D sucks, but we can't run block, so I am sure they will look much improved against us. I do think we struggle to put it in the end zone as well. This is our toughest remaining game, no doubt. Speads is 8. SC covers, but take the under.
That's simply not true

Anyone catch any game predictions by any of the talking heads? Curious what they're pick was. (Honestly just passing time till 730)

Hope your feels are right. I don't pay mine any attention anymore, when its Vol football related. I "felt good" going into the Florida game. I didn't "feel good" going into the Auburn game.
I felt good about Florida and WVU. I don't really have a good track record this year. Today it's gonna change. At least I hope it is

Reactions: Behr
UT really needs to win this game to gain momentum for the next few games. A win would signal TN is moving in the right direction.
I think the rest of the season, and a bowl depends on a win tonight

If we don't intercept a couple today will be totally disappointed. He is a QB we should be able to get a couple on. Hopefully they fumble a couple away this game should be close we need some turnovers by them.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe

VN Store

Back