The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I wanted to convince myself we will play inspired for TS, JG will continue to make money throws while and Chandler leads leads us to a win. But my head says otherwise. JG will not go 8/8 on 3rd and long as he did vs. Barn. Teams usually struggle the week after getting beat down by Bama. It's an SEC road game. Their run D sucks, but we can't run block, so I am sure they will look much improved against us. I do think we struggle to put it in the end zone as well. This is our toughest remaining game, no doubt. Speads is 8. SC covers, but take the under.
STFU and GTFO. k thanx

Reactions: RavinDave and Behr
Time to beat this clown.

bzgRc7o7_400x400.jpg

I can see him blowing a gasket this game.

STFU and GTFO. k thanx
Hey, just prefer to live in reality. It's not going to be sunshine and rainbows. Can we win? Sure. But the way things are lining up, we will need big Mo to win. Need a couple of INTs from SCjr that we convert at least one for a TD. Maybe a special teams TD too. Barring that, SCjr wins.

Reactions: GregoryHouse
It’s game day Vols! What will it take for us to get ready to beat some Cocks? Play with great passion like we did at Auburn! Let’s win this thing and get one step closer to Bowl eligibility. Go Vols!

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch

VN Store

Back