The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Guys, my youngest daughter has her 2nd dance recital of the day at 7:30. I love watching her dance and wouldn’t miss it for the world but I’m gonna need lots of updates in this thread, come kickoff!
Thanks in advance.
GBO!!

Way to keep priorities in line, dad. 👍🏻👍🏻

We will keep you updated!!

Guys, my youngest daughter has her 2nd dance recital of the day at 7:30. I love watching her dance and wouldn’t miss it for the world but I’m gonna need lots of updates in this thread, come kickoff!
Thanks in advance.
GBO!!
Good luck to your daughter. Caution, if this goes like all the other game threads you'll think we are losing by 50 in the first quarter.

Good luck to your daughter. Caution, if this goes like all the other game threads you'll think we are losing by 50 in the first quarter.
Ha! No doubt. This thread will cause me to jump out of my seat during the show, curse And throw my phone. And that will be because we didn’t convert a 3rd down, while sitting on a 14 pt lead!🤪
GBO!!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Thanks in advance.
GBO!!

I've been there. You're doing what's important but you still want to know, what's going on? Everyone needs to keep in mind to post time, down and distance plus obviously the score!
Carry on.

I've been there. You're doing what's important but you still want to know, what's going on? Everyone needs to keep in mind to post time, down and distance plus obviously the score!
Carry on.
Yep, I love my Vols but none of those knuckleheads have ever bearhugged me and said I love you daddy, when I come home from work!
(That would be kinda weird, actually)
GBO!!

You would think Bob and Tim were calling the game for Missouri tonight:rolleyes: On the Vols Kickoff show they're really kissing Missouri's arse:rolleyes:

JG’s first incomplete pass:

“Forget it , it’s over. Might as well get ready for Candy because Pruitt is supposed to be a good D coach. I’m not seeing it. JG sucks. I told you. Put in Shrout. Is Bailey available for the bowl game if he’s an early enrollee ?”

How’d I do ?

Because of what has happened between these 2 coaches I think it would be safe to say you could call this game a "grudge match"

JG’s first incomplete pass:

“Forget it , it’s over. Might as well get ready for Candy because Pruitt is supposed to be a good D coach. I’m not seeing it. JG sucks. I told you. Put in Shrout. Is Bailey available for the bowl game if he’s an early enrollee ?”

How’d I do ?
LOL - you'll fit in just fine.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Found this gem in the comments...
EKFOEvKWoAIk0SA
Is that a Baby Ruth?

VN Store

Back