The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Hi guys! Dozed off early & awoke for the final 6 minutes. Great win, VOLS! SV IS the tonic this team needed.

Reactions: LucidZ
Great win and much needed.

Lol though they got their shooting back.....but dang those turnovers.....if it ain’t one thing, it’s another.

We got the guard play we needed in this game. 20 turnovers is terrible but if we can get the guards shooting like they did tonight we'll at least be in the game. James really played well. Vescovi hit some big threes. He has to be set up for the shot with the drive and hopefully we'll see more of that drive and dish action.

Reactions: feathersax
Good hard fought win in a Cuonzo Ball arena! Vols needed this one, Vescovi may be a diamond in the rough, probably going to take him 5-10 games to be in game shape, adapt to the speed and athleticism and cut down on turnovers......really good mid-season get for Barnes.

JJJ played great. He seems to really be turning the corner with shooting and ball handling. I will have to admit that I may be wrong about his point guard potential.
He was clutch when we needed someone to make big plays to hold off the Missouri run. I've been saying all year we need that go to guy when things get though, and I though he stepped up in that role tonight.

He may turn it over a lot.....but those two 3’s and that turnover 2, Vescovi really helped this team win this game.

they got to get those turnovers in check.

Even with the turnovers he has been amazing as a PG. This team turns the all over with or without Vescovi. He scored around 13 points in the last 10 minutes of the game.

Reactions: JoAllan
Great road win...is Vescovi's TOs a big concern or something that should get better with more games under his belt?

A month ago, who thought we'd see Jalen Johnson getting 29 minutes and 11 points?

He didn't do much in the 2nd half but he wasn't a negative. Barnes is looking to narrow the bench down to guys that can help. At least JJ can score versus some aren't giving anything.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back