The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Still a few times kids looked scared to take their shot. Scared shots rarely go in. Confident shots find a way. Kids need to relax and understand that if they find themselves in the lane with space or open on the baseline, a D1 basketball player takes that shot.

Every one of these guys can't be in the rotation. This new class coming in plus the two transfers will send some mediocre players to a permanent bench seat.

If all goes well I would look for them to play a lot of players next year..... I would also look for Pember to get a red shirt......unless the he has a development spurt.

I really think there will be more than 8 in the normal rotation.

If all goes well I would look for them to play a lot of players next year..... I would also look for Pember to get a red shirt......unless the he has a development spurt.

I really think there will be more than 8 in the normal rotation.
It would seem logical to redshirt either him or ON. Not sure either ends up in the rotation without substantial improvement.

It would seem logical to redshirt either him or ON. Not sure either ends up in the rotation without substantial improvement.
I'd like to see Pember, Gaines and ORN all get a redshirt next year. I think a group of Fulk, UP, Pons and Walker would be enough depth at those positions.

I’m with you, but unless they add someone else.....Olivier will prob still get playing time next year (just my opinion).

They will have Fulk and Plavsic for the 5 and Pons and Walker for the 4......they’ll prob need another “backup” at times next year.

Although they will have plenty of options so they could easily move a wing over if needed.....I just think he’ll get the tone because of his size (that is me assuming he improves....which he should but who knows).

Vandy just took AU to the buzzer. This is going to be a tough conference this year.
The SEC is horrible. Everybody has talent and can compete because its a P5 but the SEC is way down this year. If there was ever a year to rack up wins with a flawed roster this is it.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back