The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread 8:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Here we go with your spin bs

"There is no set number" is easily interpreted

Here you go with the typical Bruin BS

That's your problem, and always has been in our talks, instead of asking for clarification or what it means you interpret it however you want and run with it.

Here you go with the typical Bruin BS

That's your problem, and always has been in our talks, instead of asking for clarification or what it means you interpret it however you want and run with it.

Lol

There is only one way to interpret:

"There is no set number"

Hmmmm

So you meant to say the set number is either 30 or 31.

A far far cry from "no set number"

No, I meant to say what I said, I'm sorry you were unable to comprehend that. This is my last post on the topic, you're cluttering another thread with your BS all because you assumed (incorrectly as usual), that Tennessee played the same number of games as they did last year.

Moving on.

They might allow 31 if there was only one exhibition game. Sometimes programs shut down which could result in FEWER games being scheduled. Sometimes games are cancelled due to weather.

They might allow 31 if there was only one exhibition game. Sometimes programs shut down which could result in FEWER games being scheduled. Sometimes games are cancelled due to weather.

We played the scrimmage in place of that exhibition.

I am almost certain it's about the tourneys. I will find it

16 wins means 16-15 regular season, that's what I'm referring to, last years team finished 15-15 regular season.

So if we have a total of 16 wins then we are 16-16 overall

Long long long shot to make the tourney and there is zero chance the NIT field is set before the conference tourneys.

I doubt that many teams don't play in any holiday tournaments. Possible, not likely.

He's just trying his hardest to justify his

"There is no set limit"
Post.

Clearly there is a set limit.

27-31 is the set limit with power 5 teams playing either 30-31

I think the army game was apart of the tourney we played this year

That's where the Extra game came from. Last year we only played 3

It's now a grey area on what is a tourney. Been seeing those games that are considered part of a tournament, but it's been predetermined which teams will advance. Probably related to TV rights.

It's now a grey area on what is a tourney. Been seeing those games that are considered part of a tournament, but it's been predetermined which teams will advance. Probably related to TV rights.

Yep it's a way to get that 31st game played

I would like to see the breakdown but i guessing most teams play 31 and not 30

Right, the number of games can vary from season to season, 'nuff said.

I would think that every team with a chance at making the NCAAT will participate in at least one 4 team tourney. So they'll all probably play 29, 30, or 31 games. Under funded small schools might only play 27.

I would think that every team with a chance at making the NCAAT will participate in at least one 4 team tourney. So they'll all probably play 29, 30, or 31 games. Under funded small schools might only play 27.

I don't recall teams playing in more than one tourney. I think they get all 4 in one tourney

You see anything about that where you found the rule?

I know there is something about the fundraising games but not sure exactly what that means

In 2009-10 TN played three in the Paradise Jam plus MTSU in the Sun Belt Classic in Nashville.

30 games before the SECT though. The Sun Belt Classic was probably not a "tournament".

Last edited:

VN Store

Back