The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread 8:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Sounds like he wanted to have his cake and eat it, too. This is very hypocritical, saying last year's team didn't deserve to make the postseason by finishing 16-16. However, this year's team would deserve postseason consideration if it finishes with the same record!

As he would say, what BS!

I'm not seeing the word "deserving".

Looked at the schedules from this year and last

Why is there one more game this year than last?

One place you say that no .500 bb team should make the tournament, but here you say 16 may get us in this year.

With 16 wins we would finish 16-16 this year, at best. Sounds as though you reneged on what you said by the above post!
16 wins means 16-15 regular season, that's what I'm referring to, last years team finished 15-15 regular season.

It's looking hopeless without a deep run in the SECT. There are 10 other SEC teams over .500 and the worst of those is the team that just ***** slapped UT in Fayetteville.

Well that's funny since not every team plays the same number of games, do explain?

My guess is the discrepancy is with the "tournaments" played counting as 2 games but some teams play more than that those weekends

I will find it but there is zero chance teams can play as many games as they want

My guess is the discrepancy is with the "tournaments" played counting as 2 games but some teams play more than that those weekends

I will find it but there is zero chance teams can play as many games as they want

I didn't say they can play as many as they want? I said there's not a set number that they have to play, meaning "not every team is required to play the exact 30 games, no more no less".

I didn't say they can play as many as they want? I said there's not a set number that they have to play, meaning "not every team is required to play the exact 30 games, no more no less".

Here we go with your spin bs

"There is no set number" is easily interpreted

VN Store

Back