The Official Tennessee @ Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

I noticed that @Roustabout and @Alex10 were very vocal early on and then disappeared?
Because I couldn’t post. Someone excommunicated me because I responded to the badgering by saying “get bent,” and then hinted at this in another post.

Please dude, stop the antagonizing and stalking. I was jumping around the room celebrating. I was far from the only one complaining. This notion you are trying to paint is complete BS.

Because I couldn’t post. Someone excommunicated me because I responded to the badgering by saying “get bent,” and then hinted at this in another post.

Please dude, stop the antagonizing and stalking. I was jumping around the room celebrating. I was far from the only one complaining. This notion you are trying to paint is complete BS.

Great coaching from Barnes last night huh?

Hopefully Barnes learned a thing or two. As soon as he started whining about calls early in the second half, Tennessee started getting the benefit of every whistle.

Yeah, dumb take. Who the hell else is gonna dribble it. Vescovi is not the greatest athlete in the world but his improvement in ballhandling in just a short amount of time is amazing. If he had JJJ out there taking some of the ballhandling responsibility away I believe you would see more of his shots go down.
Vescovi is a savvy, heady player imo.

Reactions: walkenvol
I noticed that @Roustabout and @Alex10 were very vocal early on and then disappeared?
I’ll eat my crow on this game... they turned it around and I’m proud of them. I’m still not thrilled about some stuff this season but last night was a nice surprise. Just to add I don’t go around calling you out when things are going poorly but whatever.

I am gladly eating crow for lunch today. I gave them very little to no chance of winning at Bama. And since I live in AL makes it sweeter.

Reactions: alaVOL
You’ll also notice I stopped posting all together right around halftime when things still looked like crap, I work in a catch lab at a hospital and we got called in for a stemi right at halftime so I didn’t get to watch the second half... was a nice surprise when I got home though.

Just read the first 20 pages of this thread. I will be the first to admit that I was cussing up a storm in the first half and thought a lot of what was posted. And I also realize this is a discussion forum. But some of you who talk so much crap about players who give their all for Tenn either know nothing about BB or are just clowns. I would like to see some of you walk into the locker room and call these players out. Maybe think a little bit before you hit reply

I am gladly eating crow for lunch today. I gave them very little to no chance of winning at Bama. And since I live in AL makes it sweeter.

Same here. Still can't believe they actually pulled it off and won at Coleman. Maybe we're in for a totally shocking second half of the season kinda like football this year?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Tennessee Volunteers: 12-9 (4-4 SEC)

91c37d8a-0063-43ed-a023-6a15811af259-USATSI_13983732.jpg

@

Alabama Crimson Tide: 12-9 (4-4 SEC)

usa_today_13986498.0.jpg

GAME 22 | TENNESSEE at ALABAMA - Feb. 4, 2020 | 7:01 p.m. ET / 6:01 p.m. CT | Coleman Coliseum (15,316)

Line: UT +6
O/U: 146.5

TV: ESPNU / Watch
Radio:
Vol Network / Listen
Satellite Radio:
XM: 388 / Internet: 970
Online: WatchESPN

Alabama Game Notes

T9ioyIhr
I woke up and heard they won by one point. I am glad they made that comeback.

Pons with the 14 points and 14 rebounds plus 4 blks is crazy.
Outstanding effort on the glass. If he can bring anywhere near that same effort on the boards the rest of the year, this team still has bubble hopes and he will definitely creep into more mock drafts.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Outstanding effort on the glass. If he can bring anywhere near that same effort on the boards the rest of the year, this team still has bubble hopes and he will definitely creep into more mock drafts.
For sure. We just have to protect the ball and be consistent on both ends and the glass.

Reactions: Lefteye
For sure. We just have to protect the ball and be consistent on both ends and the glass.
Good call. Been improving on the TOs but gotta keep those down too.

Also, I’d love to see Bowden start the game/games taking the ball to the hole, instead of struggling to make a jumper and then doing it.

VN Store

Back