The Official Tennessee @ Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

Shot 11.1% from 3...if we had just hit "on average" we would have pulled away from them. So weird to see them struggle so much from distance even though they are good looks/shots.

I cringe to think what we would be like without Vescovi. He’s doing great for a player that’s only been with the team for a month. Dudes a player

I'm not sure why some of the fans hate on the dude.

Scored 8 points, had 3 steals, 5 assist, 8 rebounds with just 1 TO and only 2 fouls. He's not in as good of condition as the rest of the team and still playing great. Has really taken the coaching he's been getting well it seems, has cut the TOs down a ton.

Pons had 14 rebounds, 3 blocks and 14 points. Petty must lit a fire or something cause Pons was playing angry. (He also held Petty to 8 points) I mean Lewis had 19, but also 5 TOs and Santiago wasn't the only one guarding him. Feel like a healthy James in that game and we probably win bigger since he's arguably our best perimeter defender.

I cringe to think what we would be like without Vescovi. He’s doing great for a player that’s only been with the team for a month. Dudes a player
I'm not fussing about the desire, merely made a point that he is meadowlark lemmoning too much out front

Another scrappy win. This team is very frustrating at times but they're so fun to root for.

Part of the growth when only 4 guys in the 8-10 man rotation aren't first year players. I'm hoping to see them win another 3 or 4 and then maybe steal a game or 2 in the SEC tournament.

Really needed that A&M game at home, that one will be the "what if" game when the team looks back on this season without a doubt.

Reactions: marvin616
Yeah, dumb take. Who the hell else is gonna dribble it. Vescovi is not the greatest athlete in the world but his improvement in ballhandling in just a short amount of time is amazing. If he had JJJ out there taking some of the ballhandling responsibility away I believe you would see more of his shots go down.

VN Store

Back