The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Wow. We just give up so much real estate for free to the opposing offense the way we line up on receivers and don’t defend the corners. I’m not a football coach, but it’s still related to the real world...you make dumb decisions again and again, don’t recognize trends and don’t take immediate measures to improve - you got no business being there. These coaches... I don’t know what they’re coaching. I don’t.

I will never be a doom & gloom sky is falling type....

But seriously. Florida sucks. They're not that good. They won't finish the year in the top 15 and I won't be entirely surprised if they finish the year unranked.

We just got knocked out in a slap fight.

I F@&$ing hate Florida!

Can't really judge a team that plays us. We are that incompetent

JG is garbage but this is on the coaches. I don't want them fired only because that just keeps the cycle going. I lost any faith I had when they put JG back in at qb after Maurer was moving offense. F this staff and FU to whoever is calling the shots on coaching searches. I hope attendance declines.

Same here. I thought surely they would let Maurer play the rest of the game. Hell, run the ball every play if he is too amped up. What is the point in bringing JG back in??? We aren’t winning this game.

The conspiracy in me says something is going on behind the scenes. Maybe Fulmer forced the issue at half time and Pruitt says, ok but as soon as he screws up, I put JG back in because I’m a stubborn ass. It just makes no sense.

Wow I'm amazed the Jaguars easily won defeating the Titans 20-7 they looked like the 1985 Bears because of 9 sacks and SB Contenders, and to make it worse the Volunteers were made a joke in the 2nd Half with the Gators winning 34-3.
Florida football teams this week are responsible for the misery of 2 Tennessee Football teams.

This is 1 of the worst ever weeks I've seen for the Titans-Volunteers.

VN Store

Back