The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

JG is what he is. Does the same things he's done and he will keep doing them. It's 100 percent on Pruitt for having him out there. Horrible message to Mauer to bench him after the Florida defense makes two great plays to get an int, after you bring him into the game at the Swamp, while getting dominated and call a bunch of plays that have him throwing it all over the field every play.

Spot on its on coach peanut. Tano has peaked thats all he can do is what he does. Plz don't put it on the qb whoever it is. Bottom line is Pruitt doesn't want to win untll he gets all his own recruits. Unlike Mullin he is in his 2nd season as well, Mullin is coaching the players he has

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Because? You think fulmer is going to not hire the best candidate if the money is available? Personally, i believe we stick with cornbread. I believe it's a financial issue and can't afford another 5 million dollar buyout right now.
It's going to cost a lot more than his buyout next year if this team goes 1-11. The stadium will be empty.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
If that's the case then its definitely showing.

Fulmer should have never been allowed to worm his way back into this program.

Listen to yourself. Can you be this stupid? Fulmer loves the program. Go cheer for Bammer if you don't have any more respect for an actual Son of Tennessee than this. What are you, 13?

It angers me more that we are not even competitive! I could handle losing better if we were competing. Fullmer has to see this as well, or at least I hope.

Leach may not have been the answer either but..damn..at least it would have been interesting.

It's not only that this team is incredibly bad but they are boring as hell to watch.

Bad thing is Fulmers ego will never allow him to bring a big name in to try and straighten this mess out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt try going back to the future and hires Sanders whenever they finally pull the plug on this Pruitt debacle.
With Leach, it would be orse than it is now, and that is possible.

Tennessee football is dead this year. Murders row coming and a bunch will give up by Vandy. This is a train wreck.

VN Store

Back