The Official Tennessee @ #6 Kentucky Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

“7-6 vs Cal with inferior talent”

“If Cal had KD he’d post him up all night and get 6 points”

“What’s the surprise? It’s not like Barnes hasn’t made a habit of bending Cal over quite regularly. I’ll just leave it at that it is what it is”

The fans no longer believe Cal can beat Barnes... lol

Nothing better than a win in Rupp.
Fans gave us credit, they knew we played harder in the 2nd half

Great win and we’re building to be a force next season in the SEC. They didn’t panic tonight when they took the lead and this team is finding its identity. Big step tonight. Great maturity and confidence boost —probably a top 10 game in my UT basketball viewing era. KY fans thought they were dreaming and were STUNNED. JJJ shot those critical FT’s and that place couldn’t muster up more noise than my local high school.

So maybe this team is starting to grow up a little, very young and very inconsistent but if they can close out the season on a streak in the meat of the schedule that is absolute improvement and I'll feel much better heading into next season.
Fulkerson is really coming into his own now. This makes me even more excited for next season. A switch has flipped with him.

WOW! Gotta love the way the Vols turned this game at Rupp (that dude is turning over in his grave) and beat KY. It was a determined team effort with several great efforts lead by Fulkerson. Going to be at TBA Saturday for my 1st visit and hope to see another Vols win!

VN Store

Back