The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I don’t give a #%^* about the whole state of Alabama. Heck, I hate auburn because they’re in that state.

We need two defensive coordinators. Tim Banks for 1st and 2nd downs. Another coach to call 3rd down. The last two weeks have been atrocious [on 3rd down].

Reactions: acd4476
you should look up that definition before you spew stupidity. I knew this was a vulnerable
bama team. We did some things to show we could hang then turned right around and played and coached like blind morons.

So you knew Bama was vulnerable even though we were a 26 point underdog according to the experts?

We don’t have the talent to compete with Bama nor less beat them.

Guys fight hard!!! We are definitely headed in the right direction. Gonna take a few recruiting classes for sure but I'm liking what I'm seeing from this staff!!

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
So tired of being terrible year after year. I’m not sure why I keep putting in so much time into this crap.
Let’s be clear. We’ve been terrible. Not anymore. If you can’t see we are more competitive I can’t help you. No depth and the defense has finally worn down. I’m more optimistic about the future than at any time in the past 10 years.

VN Store

Back