The Official Tennessee @ #3 Kansas Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

I think we played decent that half, but we still are headed to the break down 7. It was always going to be an uphill battle. I just hope we play well in the 2nd half and don’t let this thing get away from us. I’d like to keep some momentum going into the next few critical SEC games.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
See the floor. He’s actually a pretty solid shooter too. It’s not easy to do what he’s being asked to do. A lot of fans overrated him in their head.
I was going to say defense. He just hasn’t played well this game on offense though one TO was on Bowden IMO

A lot of talk about azabuke with 2 fouls, but no talk of Fulky and Bowden our with 2. May make a big difference in the second half.
I came in late and wondered what happened to Bowden.

Sick of hearing about azabuke. It reminds me of last year having to hear Zion when Vols were number one.

I know he’s a freshman but I have no idea how he got a 5-star rating.
but you can bet if Tn gets a 5* its usually always ends up being a 3* in reality and before anybody says Duke offered , he would not even see the floor at Duke.

Well calling like I see it. Kansas has two first round picks one running point one anchoring inside and there at Home. We have played hard but right now JJJ has to be better.

If you were able to, you would be doing it. But the fact that you said this was the worst UT basketball team ever makes me think you don’t have much basketball knowledge
Lol, I never said this was the worst UT BB team ever

We need to doube azzabooki. Everytime and foul him. ON and plasvic that 10 fouls to frustrate the big man into fouling out

I hate how we go through stretches where we begin fumbling over ourselves and can't seem to get out of our own way. Its like we snowball for long periods and take ourselves out. Really sucks, since we were doing so well for the majority of the first half.

To many turnovers otherwise we had a good half. 9 turnovers to their 3 is the difference in the game. We get that other seven shot attempts game about even.

VN Store

Back