The Official Tennessee @ #13 Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, CBS

Auburn is playing with more aggression. If this was an away game we wouldn’t have gave up a 18-0 lead. We gotta slow the game down

All of these idiots on here saying Barnes is a terrible coach and should be fired are the biggest bunch of dumb***** in the world and I question your mental stability. What else did you expect when we lost Grant, Kyle, Bone, and Admiral? It was expected to be a down year this year anyway. If next year turns out the same way as this year, you might have a case but until then you’re all a bunch of idiots.

Reactions: ttocswob
We lost 4 players to the NBA. Guess we should be thankful for a team above .500. Still pathetic to blow a lead like this.

All of these idiots on here saying Barnes is a terrible coach and should be fired are the biggest bunch of dumb***** in the world and I question your mental stability. What else did you expect when we lost Grant, Kyle, Bone, and Admiral? It was expected to be a down year this year anyway. If next year turns out the same way as this year, you might have a case but until then you’re all a bunch of idiots.
And Turner....

My god this is the worst blown lead/ opponent run that I have ever seen.
Most knew this could happen. Bowden had 20 (29 is his high) in the first half, that was unlikely to continue. Auburn can score quickly so it was really like an 8 point lead.

I love all of these coaches on here...two timeouts and still no answer. Now what do you do...Auburn is good...our kids are turnover machines that struggle to score. Can’t fix that with a timeout....

Reactions: feathersax
Some of you act like we should walk over a 4 loss team that is undefeated at home. As frustrating as losing a big lead is, we are still very much in this game.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back