The Official SEC Tournament Discussion Thread (Excluding Tennessee Games)

I'm not going to lie, I like the history of Hoover, but playing this tournament in dome like the Big 12 would seem to solve all of these problems and not make this such a mess. Food for thought. Let's work with the Rays and MLB on scheduling and play at The Trop! That would be cool.
Let’s just scrap the whole downtown stadium, add that to the proposed $68 million and build Vitello a dome on campus!
Problem solved.
Why do we overthink these things?
😎🤪
GBO!!

Just pull enough fans out of the stands, let them stand over each player and batter, with an umbrella.
Prolly have to find some semi athletic fans, to keep up, but I think we can pull this off.
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

Reactions: Volunteer08
There have been a couple of suggestion to move play. Weather clears in Starkville tomorrow about 2P, weather there is good Friday. Move two brackets there for games late Thursday and Friday then back to Hoover. The Dudy is a super venue.
And it’s not like they’re getting home field advantage bc they’re already at home… on the couch 😂😂

I get out of a few back to back meetings and flip on the TV hoping to watch some SEC baseball while working the rest of the day only to see we’re in yet another rain delay. Disappointing. There is no way this tournament is finished on time.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort

VN Store

Back