The Official Ole Miss Game Thread: Zone Edition

Proud of the team... and yes, not pleased with the fans. I love football and if the fans piss on that , then I guess I will just go hiking with the bears.
Lets Gooooo Lane!!

I miss when we played a good game but couldn’t find that win and excepted it gracefully. I’m embarrassed as a UT fan tonight and I’ll probably get roasted for saying this, I’m glad Ole Pizz won. Our fans need to look up the meaning of humility and hospitality.

I miss when we played a good game but couldn’t find that win and excepted it gracefully. I’m embarrassed as a UT fan tonight and I’ll probably get roasted for saying this, I’m glad Ole Pizz won. Our fans need to look up the meaning of humility and hospitality.

The rest of the SEC is sick and tired of the incompetence coming from Birminghan. We dealt with the Bryant Denny BS in 2009 and 2019. The BaseVols were robbed against Bama in the SEC tourney and LSU superfan ref Anthony Jordan cost the basketball team a SEC title.

Not saying it was right but its been a long time coming.

Heck of a game. Couple of drives there were game changers. Nothing to hang our heads about
Troof.
If somebody had said we would muff a punt at our own 10 yard line at the beginning of the game, be down the Mays brothers and Evans, and still be in a position to win the game on the last play, I would have thought they were insane.

The rest of the SEC is sick and tired of the incompetence coming from Birminghan. We dealt with the Bryant Denny BS in 2009 and 2019. The BaseVols were robbed against Bama in the SEC tourney and LSU superfan ref Anthony Jordan cost the basketball team a SEC title.

Not saying it was right but its been a long time coming.
I hear ya. Maybe a different fan base might have been heard on this. I’m expecting that we will get the usual mockery.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
If Hooker is out wich it looked like a hamstring if so I do not want to see Milton. What dumbass runs with 3 seconds left in the game!!? Bailey plays he would have atleast gave our WR''s a chance!

Reactions: NEVolFan

VN Store

Back