The Official Ole Miss Game Thread: Zone Edition

Behr

RIP Toby.
Saturday October 16, 2021 @ $7.30

Ole Miss will enter Neyland 4-1 with their only loss to *******.

Tennessee is 4-2 after 2 convincing wins against Missouri and South Carolina.

If I'm not mistaken this will be Lane Kiffens first time to coach at Neyland as a Head Coach since he was the Head Coach of The Vols in 2009.

Yes, I know that's not his last name is spelt. It triggers a few being spelt wrong. To Lane and those that still Love them some Lane.....

200.gif

Saturday October 16, 2021 @ $7.30

Ole Miss will enter Neyland 4-1 with their only loss to *******.

Tennessee is 4-2 after 2 convincing wins against Missouri and South Carolina.

If I'm not mistaken this will be Lane Kiffens first time to coach at Neyland as a Head Coach since he was the Head Coach of The Vols in 2009.

Yes, I know that's not his last name is spelt. It triggers a few being spelt wrong. To Lane and those that still Love them some Lane.....

View attachment 401269

Go Vols!

Always one of the biggest games of the year for me when I was growing up.

Correction, when I was a kid. I still have some growing up to do.
Used to always end with OM, UK, VU.

I was in the north EZ in 82, I think, when a fan threw a hard-back stadium seat at Randall "can't find the handle" Morris after he fumbled.

Some fans always been craycray.

I was in the north EZ in 82, I think, when a fan threw a hard-back stadium seat at Randall "can't find the handle" Morris after he fumbled.

Homecoming ‘83, I was there as well. If I remember correctly, that was the first ever night game at Neyland in November. It was cold.

Homecoming ‘83, I was there as well. If I remember correctly, that was the first ever night game at Neyland in November. It was cold.
Yes. You are correct. I rem now we played OM in Kville in 85 with DD at QB. So would've been odd numbered year.

Reactions: Behr
The summer of ‘83 I got my first job for the summer. I liked it and decided to keep working once the school year started.

I had been asking off for the weekend of the Ole Miss game for a couple of months, but I was scheduled anyway. I put in my notice and went to the game.

The summer of ‘83 I got my first job for the summer. I liked it and decided to keep working once the school year started.

I had been asking off for the weekend of the Ole Miss game for a couple of months, but I was scheduled anyway. I put in my notice and went to the game.
Have a cousin I haven't spoken to since 90 bc she sched wedding for ND weekend.

Todd Lyght was her agent sent to pi$$ me off. Haha

Oh, and that fumble was at the goal line, cost us the game.

Reactions: Behr and GordonC

VN Store

Back