The Official Off The Trump Train Thread

American exceptionalism. Free trade. Strong alliances with allies. Rule of law. Fiscal responsibility. Moral high road. Any of those ring a bell as historical Republican principles?

Trump fails on all accounts

You had two choices .. Trump or Hills , which did you chose ?

Reactions: AM64

I wasn’t a fan of either. I understand, on some levels, why many voted for trump. My hope is that it can be chalked up to a failed experience and we all move on in two years. We can do much, much better as a country. A leader should be a leader for all, not 36%.

Did you only have two? Bc I don’t think that’s how our system works. Maybe if more people pulled their collective heads out of their ass they would understand it isn’t actually two parties. You just choose to only pick from two bc everyone else does.

They were in the last presidential election but don’t let your inability to understand how margin of error get in your way.

Sure they are always accurate right? By all means believe that if you want. Polls can be skewed one way or another based on different factors. But continue to let your petty Trump loathing further your stupidity.

Did you only have two? Bc I don’t think that’s how our system works. Maybe if more people pulled their collective heads out of their ass they would understand it isn’t actually two parties. You just choose to only pick from two bc everyone else does.

You ever watch the Canadian football league ? I guess if we all pulled our heads out of our asses and collectively supported them they would have NFL following right ? Build a better product and people will want it . Now the problem is everybody thinks their product is the best . Meh

Sure they are always accurate right? By all means believe that if you want. Polls can be skewed one way or another based on different factors. But continue to let your petty Trump loathing further your stupidity.
I didn’t say they are always accurate. But you seem to cavalierly discount them. And the most common go to is Trump beating Hillary. Yet the VAST majority got those right. Now before you post a probability poll you should probably understand how those work. Don’t be mad at me bc you don’t know how polls work. Also how many flights did you fleee bc of a Muslim on board this week?

I didn’t say they are always accurate. But you seem to cavalierly discount them. And the most common go to is Trump beating Hillary. Yet the VAST majority got those right. Now before you post a probability poll you should probably understand how those work. Don’t be mad at me bc you don’t know how polls work. Also how many flights did you fleee bc of a Muslim on board this week?

Using my plane joke makes you look silly and desperate. Keep thinking that you understand how polls work and I don't. Just furthers the stupidity on your part.

You ever watch the Canadian football league ? I guess if we all pulled our heads out of our asses and collectively supported them they would have NFL following right ? Build a better product and people will want it . Now the problem is everybody thinks their product is the best . Meh

You think out of a country of 350 million, we can’t come up with two better options than hillary and trump????

Using my plane joke makes you look silly and desperate. Keep thinking that you understand how polls work and I don't. Just furthers the stupidity on your part.
This entire board thinks you weren’t joking And clearly you don’t know how they work otherwise you wouldn’t have made the comment.

It never gets old.

Trump will be re-elected.
Try and pay attention

It’s just where we are and what’s about to happen

So the cause and effect are one and the same? Good talk.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Mick
Lots of TDS-level butthurt in this thread.

Show me what Trump has done that has affected you negatively besides hurting your precious wittle feelings.

Taking me and you and everyone else for a fool, on a daily basis, while basically leaving the yuugest sh|t stain on the White House that may never come clean. Some people like it, but it affects me quite negatively.

So the cause and effect are one and the same? Good talk.

giphy.gif

I’ll slow it down for you.

I said Trump would be re-elected
You asked if I was making some bold prediction
I said it’s just what’s about to happen.
Then you asked what was about to happen.

Which brings us back to the original statement.

You’re normally smarter than this.
Are you currently drinking?

Reactions: Obsessed
Lots of TDS-level butthurt in this thread.

Show me what Trump has done that has affected you negatively besides hurting your precious wittle feelings.

You mean besides being the most destructive, divisive political force in American politics over the last century?

And having a comprehension of macro economic and geo-political factors and how they will impact us for decades to come?

TDS is an affliction equally shared by his unwavering supporters.

Reactions: PointGuard

VN Store

Back