The Official Off The Trump Train Thread

That is a really dumb statement. It would depend on who he shot.

There was a recent headline that said if you kill someone in a large city there's a good chance you'll get away with it. Trump's biggest problem would be being Trump with a smoking gun in a place filled with loony Dims (as if there's another kind).

With the yuuuuge cave in to Nancy and the Stone indictment, just wondering if any Trumpers on here have officially jumped ship.

Definitely still on until a Democrat or republican shows me that they can actually do a better job..... who would you suggest and why?

Reactions: AM64
He has gone bankrupt six times. That's just insane.

His companies did, but he didn't go bankrupt. I probably don't like the rules that let him walk away unscathed any more than you do, but congress - not Trump - wrote the bankruptcy laws. I'd bet that the congressional critters of both stripes were paid very well to structure bankruptcy laws by people like Trump - of both political stripes. It's congress that is complicit and corrupt and needs a complete housecleaning, so that people like Trump don't get to walk away unscathed from risky business.

Reactions: PointGuard
Six times his leadership or ownership has BANKRUPTED a company. This is your retort?

Six times folks.

SIX TIMES

Let that sink in.

This is the business savvy cat that the conservatives chose to be the steward of their tax dollars? Haha.

No wonder he's trying to hustle $5,000,000,000 of the tax payers money, he doesn't give a rip about who has to pay for it. Won't be him.

LOL!

Think about it, congress has successfully bankrupted the country. Dug a huge monetary hole and spread it out over the whole country and walked away to be elected again and again to continue increasing the debt. And they've never been held accountable either.

Reactions: PointGuard
Think about it, congress has successfully bankrupted the country. Dug a huge monetary hole and spread it out over the whole country and walked away to be elected again and again to continue increasing the debt. And they've never been held accountable either.

So hire one with a proven record of shltty money management to be a steward of other peoples money...

What could go wrong?

No, you can't spell her name without "liar".
giphy.gif

Ok got it now.

Is today opposite day and you guys just didn't tell me?
Jigs up EL figured it out. We haven't been telling you we totally agree with the threads you start, your opinions, the fact you wear khakis and your hideous. I'm still out on the gender thing.

No the house is going to do 2 years of endless dumbass faux investigations that go no where. If he doesn't act on his state of the emergency promise after today I will have an issue with him

Creating a state of emergency is the only authentic way for Trump to save face. He is a horrible tactician/negotiator. If he does so his GOP Congress support will begin to unravel. If Mueller continues to connect the dots (aka pawns) show over

If that is the case, I hope Mueller waits until the end of Trumps first term before indicting him. I prefer to see Trump losing in a land slide befor getting his head shave, donning his baggy Orange suit to match his orange face as he pu$$y quivers in the slammer

Last edited:
Six times his leadership or ownership has BANKRUPTED a company. This is your retort?

Six times folks.

SIX TIMES

Let that sink in.

This is the business savvy cat that the conservatives chose to be the steward of their tax dollars? Haha.

No wonder he's trying to hustle $5,000,000,000 of the tax payers money, he doesn't give a rip about who has to pay for it. Won't be him.

LOL!

6 out of how many? What’s his batting percentage?

Reactions: Obsessed and AM64
I got hung up on facts ( it’s my weakness ) he could have chosen many subjects to hang the Trump hat on but the market was too temping . It’s hard to make that claim when a 5 second google search gives you 5th straight week of gains , most since July .

The market has been the longest run up ever starting in 2008. It’s way overpriced and s major correction is way overdo. The market is not the economy. A$$hat Trump is tanking consumer confidence. That will accelerate a correction

He should have done it when he had full control of government. He didn’t for one reason only. He thought it would hurt him during the midterms. Terrible miscalculation by him. He screwed the pooch.

You guys expected competence from Trump when his business history since the 1980’s proves he has none. Trump’s good ideas (he has some IMO) are always unsuccessful by Trump himself and the half fast ways in which he pisses everybody off. He is dumber than a truck bumper

You guys expected competence from Trump when his business history since the 1980’s proves he has none. Trump’s good ideas (he has some IMO) are always unsuccessful by Trump himself and the half fast ways in which he pisses everybody off. He is dumber than a truck bumper

I wonder (not going to figure it) what a person would have today had they invested $5k in Trumps parent company in 1980.

So he took 1 billion dollars and turned it into 3 billion in debt in a year... Just imagine what he can do with this economy.

Reactions: Septic
Democrats are the tax and spend party. Republicans were historically the party touting fiscal responsibility, so what trump has done is disappointing. He’s always been the king of debt so it shouldn’t be a surprise.

The surprise is the RINO’s who joined in giving the Corps and the wealthiest a lifetime gift. The increase in debt in Trump’s era will increase manifold

VN Store

Back