The Official Nerd-Vol Date Night Thread

I considered it but they didn't make a popcorn bucket big enough.

Try this one on for size.

orange-wednesday-worlds-largest-popcorn-bucket.jpg

Hmm, seeing how they will sell you a small bag for $6, I figure that would cost around $11,000. A bit pricey for a night out.

Maybe, but what does a good hj go for these days? $10? I count at least 2,000 people around that monster. You would be saving roughly $9,000.

Ice around the tip would be a bad idea, imo.

Leave the ice out, or maybe he still needs a little shrinkage to make it fit. There's a reason those cups have lids. No one has to know what's inside.

Plus it makes them harder to roofie.

Leave the ice out, or maybe he still needs a little shrinkage to make it fit. There's a reason those cups have lids. No one has to know what's inside.

Plus it makes them harder to roofie.

Better yet, popcorn at the base, soft drink around the . . . ahem, shaft, jumbo pack of Rolos at the tip. That way you've got coverage and can slip in your roofie. Problem solved.

Y'all forget Nerd is not the typical black man. prolly coulda got by with a milk dud box.

I guess we'll be in a holding pattern until tri gets back with his wife's input.

Have you personally tried the junk in the popcorn trick? I would hate to get a sexual assault charge and be out $11 for a large tub of popcorn.

Have you personally tried the junk in the popcorn trick? I would hate to get a sexual assault charge and be out $11 for a large tub of popcorn.

No. I personally think there are better ways to get a girl to tip your cap. I've traditionally gone with alcohol with some success. However, I admire the creativity and am just spitballing (another idea!) suggestions for those who may give this a shot.

VN Store

Back