The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Wish they would start going overseas, Monaco would be nice

Yeah, a bit too narrow. And that place only get's shut down for one week a year. I also don't think that Monaco is exactly the NASCAR crowd.

Get them out to Road Atlanta, or Laguna Seca.

Yeah, a bit too narrow. And that place only get's shut down for one week a year. I also don't think that Monaco is exactly the NASCAR crowd.

Get them out to Road Atlanta, or Laguna Seca.

Would be interesting to see them on an actual street course like the one Indy runs in St. Pete.

The series needs more short tracks and road courses added. I've always said Iowa needs a Cup date, the racing there has always been amazing. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Rock added back either.

Take a date away from Pocono and Loudon and use em for short tracks. I wish there was a way Wilkesboro could be renovated and saved. Place is a dump now. I wasn't crazy about Rockingham. I like Iowa. Mainly, tracks like Pocono and New Hampshire only deserve one date.

I don't think California deserves two dates. I understand why they do it. It's a large market but to me that race is usually boring.

Take a date away from Pocono and Loudon and use em for short tracks. I wish there was a way Wilkesboro could be renovated and saved. Place is a dump now. I wasn't crazy about Rockingham. I like Iowa. Mainly, tracks like Pocono and New Hampshire only deserve one date.

Wilkesboro has less to do with the track and more to do with the fact the town doesn't have the infrastructure to support a race.

Hamlin running Leffler's original paint scheme today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1
I swapped Jr for Edwards at the last minute. Looking like a stupid move. Dont really know where everybody is running, I am watching NHRA eliminations.

VN Store

Back